5/recent-posts/slider1

Polka dots and red cardigan.

 

OUTFIT DETAILS

polka dot top/shorts: forever21 (here) 
red cardigan/black tights: Express (on sale)
head piece: forever21
Booties: shoemint (im obsessed with these booties)
Michael kors watch gold chronograph watch
sunglasses & bracelet: forever21










My inspiration for this outfit Kourtney's polka dot blouse and kim's headpiece.


Last night while watching kim and kourtney take New york i fell in love with kourtneys outfit, something about mixing different colors and prints caught my eye,so i decided to take inspiration from her look  and i added  a headpiece like kim's to make my outfit a little more different. 
what do you think!!! 

have a wonderful and fashionable Tuesday :) 

2 comments

  1. I looove this look! I really want those booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta este look. I agree Brianna I need those booties too :). Gracias Mayte, for the daily outfits. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete